Monday, September 6, 2010

Moment of Truth


Today is a very busy day because I  have to finish my practice set in accounting. Then i have to fix my Bed room because by tomorrow my uncle will come and sleep in my room. Next is I have to study 2-3 chapters in my Law subject. Wow it really makes me feel stress.
But what makes my day perfect is my gf. I decided to go in my gf house and eat dinner there. Her sister is there and I feel she likes me for her sister. after eating I helped my gf in washing dishes, and we are so fun while washing because my gf is very thoughtful and joker she always make me laugh.
She always make me feel alive I really want her to know that she is special in my heart and in my soul, rather i really needed too. I know as long as I have her in my life I don’t need to ask anything to God. Loving my gf  is the second best thing in the world and finding her is the first. That’s why I don’t have to ask God anything. 



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review