Friday, February 11, 2011

Special Force Online Game is going down


Special Force is going down

Special Force is a massive multiplayer online game which is very known here in the Philippines. For me Special force is of the best online game I played but not until cheaters come out and ruin the game. They are making special force a boring game.
            

           This game always make my day complete I always play this game and it makes me feel excite, valiant, challenging and cool but not anymore because of this cheaters. A deceiver who uses trickery to gain an unfair advantages. For me Cheaters are all WEAK, they cannot play well so they are cheating how pathetic.
            

           Before, I used to play this game about 2-5 hours a day and sometime even half of the day I really like this game but not this time. As a result me and my friends decided to play another online game. On the other hand, why the game master and the staff of this game is not doing anything they just letting those cheaters ruin the game,  I think they don’t care anymore. Anyway it is not me who will loss potential players it is them. 


           Anyway, I believe that if there’s a will there’s a way. I do hope that the staff and the game master of this game will do something to fix this problem. Feel free to post a comment.



Do you hate those cheaters? Do you think special force is going Down?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah. i think so.

Dangem said...

it is Cheater Force now not Special force

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review